Task 3: Design and create a business presentation to accompany a talk on the use of email in business
- sending an email message to more than one recipient
- appropriate use of Forward (FW:/FWD:) and Reply (RE:)
- using appropriate subjects and message text in all emails, including adding appropriate text to replies and forwarded emails
- sending, receiving, saving and opening email attachments safely
- the risks of receiving and opening email attachments
- actions that could be taken to reduce the risks of opening email attachments. (Distinction only)
You can click on the download button and use the template to help complete this task.